2016年8月22日星期一

try out almost every kind of volleyball shoe

Since I happen to be playing volleyball for thus long, I have had the opportunity to try out nearly every kind of volleyball shoe that's been made. LOL
 The first pair of volleyball shoes that I ever purchased were Avia. Being in seventh grade, they worked just fine. These were comfortable, and they served their intention, for a modified volleyball player. Plus, these were in my price scarpe calcio nike mercurial range. The only real downfall, after the season, they were ripping out on the sides.
 My second set of volleyball shoes were Asics. Just a little pricier than my first volleyball shoe purchase. Comfort wise, they believed such as the Avias. I liked them, plus they held out much better than the Avias did. These were my personal favorite, so far...
 And my next volleyball sneaker purchase, were Adidas. I am an Adidas girl. Our street shoes are Adidas, along with the majority of my clothing. So, I figured spending eighty dollars on the set of Adidas volleyball shoes was a excellent investment. I had been just a little off. They looked awesome on. But in the game, I didn't get much traction. It didn't seem to matter where the court was, or how fix it was... Plus, when I jumped, it felt like these were going to disappear. No, they weren't too large either. I simply wasn't completely satisfied, even thought they were super hot looking!! Not that I am bashing Adidas, like I said, every other footwear and half of the clothing I own are Adidas. I was simply not 100% satisfied with the volleyball shoes. So, they took a seat in my closet, and I had to find myself another pair of shoes to play in. Most of my friends had Mizunos, plus they seemed popular among the school players, so, I gave them a go. I have to admit, I usually thought they looked really miserable... However i was wrong. I am currently on my third set of Mizunos. As far as volleyball sneakers go, I do not believe that I will ever purchase any other brand. They are very comfortable, simple, and in my price range. As well as they're light, and that i get great traction. So that as much as my feet sweat, these shoes never smell!! Ha ha! That is a big plus! I am happy using the Mizuno brand, and I would highly recommend them.
 I recognize that everyone has their own opinions, particularly when you are looking at calcio nike magista shoes. Not everyone is likely to be as pleased with Mizunos, as I am. I realize that. I'm just providing you with my opinion, based on my experience. So, don't run out and buy Mizunos just because I believed to.

没有评论:

发表评论