2016年8月27日星期六

put on your running shoes and go for a run

What Fool Runs In the winter months?
 Nearly 10 years ago my then manager announced to everyone that he's training for a marathon. It was in the center of winter. Cold, gloomy, freezing. How much of an idiot, I thought. Did he not have access to better things to do? He would arrived at work and tell us he had run at nighttime in the early hours from the morning with freezing temperatures outside. Sometimes, even snow. The fool. Why would anyone put themselves through such chaussure de foot mercurial torments? Not to mention the gruelling distance he was trying to run.
 How Things Change?
 10 years on along with a year into my running obsession, I've found that I am that same idiot I perceived my boss to be. Or at best known by others in the same way. Wish I had known how thrilling it was in those days. How things can turn around, eh? Have you had a similar experience? It would have been an advantage if he told me how great it had been at the time. But would I've listened? Probably not. Several things you need to grow into.
 Maybe I Can Help
 For those who are toying using the idea of running, I say do it! For those who have used it once but they are unsure, I only say do it! When you have been running for a while but are not finding joy in it, I only say reevaluate your magista pas cher technique. With running, we take something for granted - we all think we know how it is done. You put on your shoes, go out and start running. Is that you? Maybe you have read articles or a book about running, or taken a tutorial? Lots of people go to the gym and get advice from the trainers concerning the exercises they should do, but exactly how lots of people get advice about running?
 Acquire some Advice
 When i was starting running, I came across an excellent book by Stu Mittleman, who is a stamina runner. Reading it had been a good thing I possibly could have done with regards to running. I have taken on board the majority of his techniques and thanks to that, one year on, I am enjoying running more than ever before. It provides me great energy. Keeps me fit and relaxed.
 So go on, do a bit of reading, look for a technique that caters better to your needs, put on your running shoes chaussure de foot pas cher and go for a run.

没有评论:

发表评论