2016年8月20日星期六

shoes can conceal a woman's inhibitions

If shoes are made for walking - then by all means achieve this with class and in high style-esteem. It isn't all too often the urge to deal with our feet to quality, gorgeous design and unique character becomes a second thought. Just in case you have been wondering where to turn for your next shoe fix, the Chelsea Paris collection by Theresa Ebagua may be the footwear line to satisfy your shoe craving. Available on magista obra pas cher , the Italian handmade collection is full of head-turning designs for that discerning shoe lover who is known for a timeless sense of style. My inquiring fashion mind desired to learn more about the collection and the designers inspirations. Theresa agreed and shared the next:
Naima: Let's talk artistic turn-ons'what gets you within the designing mood?
Theresa of Chelsea Paris: It may be anything really, from an art exhibition to street style details I notice. No matter where I find my inspiration, almost always there is a modern day and renewed understanding of my origins. In my head, I immediately connect new spark of inspirations to My African heritage. I spent considerable time traveling therefore the airplane is my design zone, it's my sanctuary and where I develop the very best ideas. I am looking forward to my travel sessions...
Naima: Whether it's Cinderella, that old lady living in a shoe, or Carrie Bradshaw 's appreciation of footwear crampon mercurial in Sex In The City ' there seems to be considered a continuous love theme regarding women's fascination for shoes around the giant screen or fairy tales. Why do you believe footwear is the apple of each and every woman's eye?
Theresa of Chelsea Paris: Because the right pair of shoes can conceal a ladies inhibitions and communicate their desires, it hits fundamentally of the personality and tells a story about the woman.
Naima: When did you encounter the first shoe crush?
Theresa of Chelsea Paris: My first shoe crush was as a teenager'I fell in love with the facts of a Burlesque type shoe at a vintage shop in London. It had been my first crush also it led to the romance of my entire life....making shoes....
Naima: Who is the Chelsea Paris woman?
Theresa of Chelsea Paris: The Chelsea Paris woman is a free spirit, she's always moved by her very own desires rather than swayed by outr?? trends. She is sensual and passionate, deeply feminine and fully individual.
Naima: For those looking to go shoe chaussure de foot mercurial shopping soon, what's the one guideline women should keep in your mind?
Theresa of Chelsea Paris: I usually build my outfits in the shoe up, those are the ultimate accessory for me! Well, i believe top quality of materials and manufacturing is mandatory'that's the reason why Chelsea Paris collections are produced in Italy. Shoes have to be elegant and versatile to be able to last throughout the day; they need to make you feel comfortable while getting you noticed.

没有评论:

发表评论