2016年6月20日星期一

own the slip on's without a strap

Most folks wonder why anyone would willingly run 26.2 miles, let alone doing the work BAREFOOT! That is what Ethiopia's Abebe Bikila did at the 1960 Olympics in Rome as he won the Gold Medal in the marathon. Americans viewing this and listening to it at the time were thoroughly amazed and left it at that. A half century later an increasing number of runners are leaving their high-tech athletic shoes chaussures louboutin at home to run barefoot -- well, not completely barefoot, in most cases they run with minimal foot coverings that protect the foot from sharp pointy things while allowing the foot to operate naturally.
 This writer recently received a couple of E-mails from the friend, runner Laura Bailiff, who, amongst other things, extolled her exuberance and experience in recently beginning to run "barefoot." Her messages were so interesting which i thought you'd like to hear what she's to say on the subject. First, though, here are some explanations why some runners have taken to running sans running shoes:
Studies have shown that wearing shoes takes more energy which typically one can run 3% faster running barefoot compared to 12-ounce shoes, for example.
One study showed that barefoot runners use 4% less oxygen.
In January a Harvard scientist published articles that figured running without shoes could be less impactful. Further research is required to determine whether this would lead to fewer injuries.
Landing around the forefront from the foot (barefoot running style), rather than the heel, is the natural way humans are meant to run.
Running barefoot is FUN!
Now, this is what my pal Laura needed to say regarding the subject.
 "All is going well with me and I continue to run almost daily. I have done four ultra's now but have virtually settled into the marathon distance. I will do an ultra or two per year but it just takes so much training time and keeps me abroad too much. With one daughter soon to obtain married and the other not far behind (twins), I like staying closer to home. I have been doing a lot of barefoot running lately...actually not completely barefoot however in my Vibram Five Fingers. I recently did the Maui Oceanfront Marathon inside them and i'm loving the barefoot feeling...plus my times have improved when running barefoot. It is so much faster and that i have heard this from other runners who're while using louboutin pas cher shoes. The surprising thing is, I have had no foot or knee issues of any sort and I feel good than ever running natural. Before trying this, I did a lot of research and I really believe barefooting is actually better. It is the way we were designed to operate. I didn't want to go completely barefoot while there is a definite trouble with glass, nails, along with other road hazards, however the Vibrams do protect the feet. Obviously you still need to be aware of your running surface watching the floor...something we ought to all be doing anyhow. Here is a pic soon after finishing The Maui Oceanfront Marathon recently."
"Two weeks later I took another place age bracket 55-59 at the Death Valley Trail marathon., although I did that certain in regular athletic shoes. One thing concerning the Vibrams is that you simply do have the rocks underfoot, so they are not good for technical trail or gravel. I'll be doing the USMC at Pendleton in April and the OC Marathon in May within the barefooters. They are doing take some getting used to and a gradual buildup inside them, when you are using new muscles to run by doing this."
"As I said, I did quite a bit of research on these crazy shoes before buying them, being that they are expensive. They run about $75-$100. vibram.com includes a very good website, although a little hard to travel through. I also searched online for people's opinions that had run inside them for longer distances. I am virtually always barefoot anyhow so my feet are rather difficult to start with, to ensure that could make a positive change as to how fast I adapted to running in the Vibrams. They suggest a gradual build-up around the mileage inside them and that is so not me...and so i just put them on and recently did seven miles inside them the first day. Funny you need to mention Chi-running as some of the articles I just read, mentioned this.
I started doing it just as an enjoyable alternative and today I rarely run in regular shoes unless I absolutely have to. They're especially great in grass as well as feel great when they get wet. No blister issues at all when they're wet and I can't state that about regular shoes. After i have gotten them especially dirty or muddy, I simply wear them into the shower to obtain them clean. They are also machine washable and then you just hang them to dry. I've not had them long enough to see just how long they endure when compared with my Aasics...time will inform. I run within the Sprints i own the slip on's with no strap. Both are great and you may run in almost any of them. Be mindful."
Laura
There isn't much for me to add. Something: Abebe Bikila did not run that Olympic marathon barefoot as a planned strategy. As it happens as he got to the Games, the running shoes that were available for him didn't your style and weren't to his liking, so he chose to run barefoot like he did back in his home country.
 If you are considering running barefoot, seek information like Laura did since you can stress the achilles and leg muscles should you choose an excessive amount of too early or don't adjust your running technique adequately.

没有评论:

发表评论