2016年7月10日星期日

makes one overly self conscious

I suppose you'll be able to run in high heel shoes. Or barefoot. Things are possible. Just switch on the TV and watch some ballroom dancing. Both women and men are wearing high heel shoes there. Plus they run a lot. And jump.
 Well... For whatever reason I have never seen a runner inside a street race wearing ballroom outfit. I've come across silly dresses. And suits for that matter. And even full body tiger suits. God, that must definitely be warm. But most people are wearing chaussure football pas cher running shoes. No, not everyone. I remember when i passed a guy wearing something my children would call converse sneakers. He wasn't running. He was walking, limping and stretching out. And I never saw him reach the finish area.
 Need I only say more. Athletic shoes are something a runner can't run without. Unless you are a barefoot runner, but that's a whole different story. Athletic shoes. That's about this. The rest of the stuff is just to make one more comfortable. No. That isn't right.
 A woman with breasts needs some support there. I remember when i was size D and that i let you know it's not comfortable to simply wear a regular bra if you wish to run. No, you need to purchase a running bra or at best wear two bras, one along with another. That isn't all that bad, to put on two bras. I did that whenever I had been breastfeeding and knew my bust would shrink soon. Didn't wish to put money into a costly huge bra I might use only two months. Now that I have shrunk a lot the bra doesn't seem as important. The weight of the breasts is even less and I am not really a self conscious after i am available. I have not liked the idea of men watching my breasts bounce. I'd rather hide them behind many layers of garments. Which happens automatically during the cold months.
 There we're: A set of chaussure de foot pas cher shoes. Along with a bra if you are a woman. The remainder can come as times pass. It is quite Alright to run in an old cotton t-shirt. I personally don't use cotton anymore since it holds to the sweat and gets cold and high. Now I only use clothes that carry the sweat from the skin. And yes, running socks are wonderfully comfortable and also you don't risk blisters as much as when you use some kind of regular socks. Cotton socks make your feet feel wet which isn't very comfortable.
 Addititionally there is one more thing I'm pretty particular about. I never let my socks touch the floor basically might help it. I wear sneakers if I am not going to put the athletic shoes on soon after I place the socks on. And that i usually am careful to not use other socks in the athletic shoes. I don't know if this makes any difference, but I seem to be free for the smell many people complain about in their athletic shoes. I made my own theory saying that bad smell comes from some bacteria and when you keep your socks clean, then it's only "clean" sweat that you have to wash out of your shoes once in a while. I put my running shoes in the washing machine and that seems to work all right.
 Certainly one of my favorite pass time activities looks at running clothes on the web. I've bought quite a few items there. A number of them didn't fit once the arrived, however i experienced my kids who can take over items that I do not fit.
 After i found a hypervenom pas cher skirt. A running skirt. I fell for it immediately and ordered one. I personally use it all time during wintertime, with the regular tights underneath. If only skirts were more common among runners. I don't want to look too different. Living in a small town sometimes makes one overly self conscious. Besides, it might be more fun to look at the large races otherwise everybody was wearing those boring runner's shorts. My skirt got panties within it. Really smart.
 And who says women have to wear exactly the same things as men. I mean, female tennis players happen to be wearing skirts all the time. Why don't you female runners? Most likely the reason female runners wear the standard clothes as the men is that running happens to be considered a men's sport. That isn't right. Maybe women will take over the long distances some time?

没有评论:

发表评论